You can apply for this visa if you:
- Are aged between 18 and 31
- Don’t have a dependent accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
- Have a passport from an eligible country
- Have saved AU $5,000 to support yourself during your stay
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (Subclass 462)
The Australian Working Holiday visa is only available to applicants who satisfy the criteria above, and are from the following countries:
If you have a partner, they cannot be included on the visa application. They will have to meet the same criteria in order to be granted this visa.
Do you think you meet the criteria for a Working Holiday visa?
Complete our visa assessment to see if you could be spending a year in Australia.